External Fire and Acoustic Rated Protection
KOROK® External Wall Systems are all-in-one wall solutions for fire, acoustic and weather protection for external applications, including boundary walls. External Wall Systems provide cost-effective weather-tight systems covering pre-finished exteriors, superior fire and acoustic ratings and fast, easy construction, generally without the need for heavy lifting equipment.
You have a choice of FIVE external systems
- Two COLORSTEEL® systems
- Three galvanised panel with over-cladding
Choose KOROK® external wall systems to get these benefits
- Lightweight and economical when used for fire-rated boundary walls in commercial constructions.
- No specially engineered slab is required, leading to significant cost savings and programme advantages.
- Installation can generally be managed by a small installation crew and no cranes are required on site.
- Developed specifically for New Zealand conditions, External Wall Systems can be used in most exterior situations including very high wind zones without the need for additional cladding.
- External Wall Systems offer solutions that enhance the fire and acoustic ratings without the need for extra internal framing.
See below for a full list of COLORSTEEL® colours for external systems.